The African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights invites you to submit your quotation for
the goods described herein. Partial Quotations may be rejected, and the Purchaser reserves the
right to award a contract for selected items only. Any resulting order shall be subject to the
General Conditions of Contract for Purchase Orders (attached) except where modified by this
Request for Quotations (RFQ).
SECTION A: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION:
1) Description of the Goods: Library Books
2) Currency of Quotation: United States Dollars (The United Nations operational exchange
rate for the month of June 2021 will be used to convert the quotation received in foreign
3) Quotations should be based on:
For companies supplying from within the United Republic of Tanzania; Ex Works –
insured and delivered to African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights; or for companies
supplying from outside of the Country specified for delivery; CIP to African Court on
Human and Peoples’ Rights.
4) The delivery period required is Fifteen (15) days from date of order.
5) Quotations must be valid for sixty (60) days.
6) Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be marked with the
Procurement Number above and indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
7) Quotations must be received, in sealed envelopes, no later than: 17:00hrs on 07th June
2021 (Arusha, Tanzania local time).
8) Quotations must be returned to: Email: email@example.com
(The maximum size of attachments is 25 MB. If the size of your attachment exceeds 25 MB,
please send it over several emails.) […]