Arusha, 28 March 2021: The African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights will deliver one Judgment and issue five Rulings on Provisional Measures on Monday, 29 March 2021.
The Judgment will be rendered virtually and will commence at 11:00am (EA Time) and live-streamed via https://www.youtube.com/user/africancourt/live
Judgment will be delivered on the matter of Application No. 065/2019 Sebastien Ajavon v Republic of Benin https://www.african-court.org/cpmt/details-case/0652019
The Rulings on Provisional Measures will be on the following matters:
- Application No. 027/2020 Sebastien Ajavon v Republic of Benin
- Application No. 028/2020 Eric Houngue v Republic of Benin
- Application No. 032/2020 Eric Houngue v Republic of Benin
- Application No. 047/2020 Adama Diarra v Republic of Mali
- Application No. 002/2021 Sebastien Ajavon v Republic of Benin
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
1. The Court is composed of eleven Judges, nationals of Member States of the African Union elected in their individual capacity.
2. The Court meets four times a year in Ordinary Sessions and may hold Extra-Ordinary Sessions.
Further information on the Court can be obtained from the Court’s website at www.african-court.org.
For more comments:
Dr Robert Eno, Registrar
Tel: +255 27 297 0430/31/32/33/34
For media inquiries: AfricanCourtMedia@african-court.org