Arusha, 22 June 2022: The African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights will deliver five Judgments tomorrow Thursday, 23 June 2022, at the close of its four-week 65th Ordinary Session at the seat of the Court in Arusha, the United Republic of Tanzania.
The delivery of judgments will commence at 10:00am (EA Time) and will be live streamed via https://www.youtube.com/user/africancourt/live
Judgments will be delivered on the following matters:
- Application 008/2020 – Ghaby Kodeih ET Nabih Kodeih v. Republic of Benin
- Application 006/2012 – The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights v. Republic of Kenya
- Application 022/2017 – Harold Mbalanda Munthali (on His own behalf and on behalf of all dependents of Mbalanda Mweziwapala Munthali. vs Republic of Malawi
- Application 007/2019 – Tiekoro Sangare & 15 Others v. Republic of Mali
- Application 006/2016 – Mgosi Mwita Makungu v. United Republic of Tanzania
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
1. The Court is composed of eleven Judges, nationals of Member States of the African Union elected in their individual capacity.
2. The Court meets four times a year in Ordinary Sessions and may hold Extra-Ordinary Sessions.
Further information on the Court can be obtained from the Court’s website at www.african-court.org.
For more comments:
Dr Robert Eno, Registrar
Tel: +255 27 297 0430/31/32/33/34
For Media inquiries: AfricanCourtMedia@african-court.org