Arusha, 26 November 2020: The African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights will deliver five Judgments tomorrow Friday, 27 November 2020, at the close of its four-week 59th Ordinary Session.
This Session was held virtually because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The delivery of judgments will commence at 11:00am (EA Time) and will be live streamed via https://www.youtube.com/user/africancourt/live
Judgments will be delivered on the following matters:
- Application 059/2016 Akwasi Boateng and 351 Others v Republic of Ghana
- Application 012/2017 Leon Mugesera v Republic of Rwanda
- Application 009/2018 – COLLECTIF DES ANCIENS TRAVAILLEURS DE LA SEMICO TABAKOTO v Republic of Mali
- Application 059/2019 XYZ v Republic of Benin
- Application 010/2020 XYZ v Republic of Benin
The Court will also issue an Advisory Opinioninthe Request 001/2018 of the Pan African Lawyers Union (PALU).