– Bidders should make an offer equal or higher than the stated starting bidding price for each vehicle;
– Bidders who make the highest offer will be invited to pay a non-refundable amount of 25% of the vehicle price within 3 days from receiving the notification of successful bid, and 75% within 7 days;
– The deadline to submit the offers is Wednesday 22 June 2022 at 1700 hours;
– The vehicles can be inspected at the premises of the African Court in Arusha from 20 to 22 June 2022 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 14:30 pm to 16:30 pm, local time
– The vehicles are sold on No Return, No Refund basis, with no warranty
– Bids will be opened publicly on Thursday 23 June 2022 at 10:00 am local time at the premises of the African Court;
– Interested bidders should contact the Procurement Unit to collect bidding forms.