Arusha, 1 December 2022: The African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights delivered nine decisions on Thursday, 01 December 2022, at the close of its four-week 67th Ordinary Session at the seat of the Court in Arusha, the United Republic of Tanzania.
Decisions delivered on the following matters:
- Application No. 052/2016 – Marthine Christian Msuguri v United Republic of Tanzania
- Application No. 020/2017 – Igola Iguna v United Republic of Tanzania
- Application No. 024/2017 – Hamisi Mashishanga v United Republic of Tanzania
- Application No. 027/2017 – Mamadou Dabo and Others v. Republic of Mali
- Application No. 012/2019 – Ghati Mwita v United Republic of Tanzania
- Application No. 028/2020 – Houngue Eric Noudehouenou v Republic of Benin
- Application No. 042/2020 – Tike Mwambipile and Equality Now v United Republic of Tanzania
- Application No. 047/2020 – Adama Diarra v Republic of Mali
- Application for Review No.001/2022 Kouadio Kobena Fory v Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
- The Court is composed of eleven Judges, nationals of Member States of the African Union elected in their individual capacity.
- The Court meets four times a year in Ordinary Sessions and may hold Extra-Ordinary Sessions.
Further information on the Court can be obtained from the Court’s website at: www.african-court.org.
For more comments:
Dr Robert Eno, Registrar
Tel: +255 27 297 0430/31/32/33/34
For Media inquiries: AfricanCourtMedia@african-court.org