Arusha, 13 July 2020: The African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights will deliver three Judgments on Wednesday, 15 July 2020. These Judgments will be delivered virtually because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in accordance to the Practice Directions adopted on 2 June 2020.
The delivery of judgments will commence at 11:00am (EA Time) and will be live streamed via https://www.youtube.com/user/africancourt/channels/live
Judgments will be delivered on the following matters:
- Application 044/2019 Suy Bi Gohoré Emile V. Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
- Application 018/2018 Jebra Kambole V. The United Republic of Tanzania
- Application 001/2019 for Review of Application 030/2015 Ramadhani Issa Malengo V. The United Republic of Tanzania
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
1. The Court is composed of eleven Judges, nationals of Member States of the African Union elected in their individual capacity.
2. The Court meets four times a year in Ordinary Sessions and may hold Extra-Ordinary Sessions.
Further information on the Court can be obtained from the Court’s website at www.african-court.org
For more comments:
Dr Robert Eno, Registrar
Tel: +255 2970430; 02970431; 02970432; 02970433; 02970434; 02970435
For Media inquiries: AfricanCourtMedia@african-court.org